The Mercedes-Benz X-Class V6
258hp. Powerful six cylinder engine.Find out more
For those born to lead, not follow.
We've made shopping for your Limited Edition X-Class simple.
You can do it all online – and then choose whether to collect your X-Class from your local Dealer, or have it delivered to you.Shop online today
Be one of the first to drive the first of a new kind.
The world’s first truly premium pickup brings the last word in luxury to the class. The premium styling and refined comfort of the commanding X-Class completely redefine what it means to be a pickup. Combining robust practicality with a quiet, comfortable ride, truly luxurious cabin environment, extensive on board connectivity and powerful ‘Mercedes me’ driver support technology – the X-Class completely changes the game.
It’s the first of a new kind – for those born to lead, not follow.
- Redefining the premium pickup
- Imposing presence
- Hardworking performance
- A drive like no other
- Choice of body styles
- Outstanding support
Enhanced luxury as standard.
- Truly premium cabin environment – ergonomically designed to the very last detail... With the same air vents, infotainment screen and instrument dials as the Mercedes-Benz SUV range and lumbar-supportive seats in a choice of either ARTICO man-made leather with DINAMICA microfiber inserts, or two full leather seat options. The POWER line also gains ARTICO man-made leather on the dashboard and tops of the doors, with contrast stitching.
- One of the quietest pickups on the road thanks to enhanced sound insulation to isolate tyre and wind noise
- Powerful on board connectivity – every X-Class benefits from a 7" high-resolution colour screen with a touch pad, Bluetooth, DAB radio, reverse camera and pre-installation for Garmin® MAP PILOT route guidance. As an option, COMAND Online adds an 8.4-inch high-resolution display, with hard disk drive navigation, Live Traffic Information and LINGUATRONIC voice control.
- Stay connected to your X-Class with the Mercedes me app – locate your parked X-Class, track your moving X-Class, automatically summon the emergency services in the event of an accident, receive real-time information on servicing and maintenance measures and much, much more...
- The most customisable pickup interior on the market – the widest choice of interior trim options and genuine accessories, for an X-Class experience that’s truly yours
- Higher standard specification than any other mid-sized pickup
"The best quality interior in a UK market pickup truck by some margin"
"Mercedes' truck offers a level of desirability that rivals can't match... This is the best quality interior in a UK market pickup truck by some margin but it falls below premium passenger car standards... The steering weight is well judged and there's none of the vagueness some trucks suffer from... The Mercedes X-Class is one of the most practical double-cab trucks on the market with a three-seat rear bench that can accommodate two 6' passengers behind front seat occupants of the same stature."
Read the full review
"The closest pickup yet to blend working abilities with car-like comfort"
"The lifestyle pickup segment is closing the gap on the SUV market and the X-Class is the vehicle setting the standard".
"The entry-level X-Class Pure trim is a stripped-down, minimalist work model – although better equipped than the equivalents at Ford, Nissan and Toyota. The X-Class's interior is smarter than the more utilitarian Amarok... The X-Class is the closest pickup yet to blend working abilities with car-like comfort."
Read the full review
"It drives like a Mercedes… Massively impressive."
"Mercedes-Benz has gone to town – changing springs, dampers, bushes and geometry to achieve a much better ride/handling balance than anything else in the pick-up sector."
"Adding a wider track and reinforcing the ladder frame chassis also makes a substantial contribution to this – it most definitely does not drive like a Nissan. It drives like a Mercedes. What's the new X-Class like to drive? Massively impressive – for a pick-up."
Read the full review
"The best pickup for ride quality I’ve driven in a while"
"It's genuinely quiet, and it rides very well for a pickup truck. The X-Class copes admirably with no ride-settling load, and actually rides as well as some SUVs. This is good. No, it's not a magic carpet, and you'll still get some chassis-shudder and bobble on wonky potholes and expansion joints, but it's the best pickup for ride quality I've driven in a while - helped in part by being extremely quiet. Yep, you'll notice this is one solidly soundproofed effort."
Read the full review
Packed full of features - for an experience like no other
Parking package with 360° camera and PARKTRONIC
The optional Parking package comprehensively assists you when parking and manoeuvring thanks to its camera image with 360° view and PARKTRONIC. The 360° camera makes the area immediately surrounding the vehicle visible – both from a bird's-eye view and below the window line. The PARKTRONIC system visually and audibly warns of obstacles in front of the vehicle and behind, and thus helps prevents damage when parking and manoeuvring.
Connectivity with Mercedes me*
Whether out on the road, or at home, Mercedes me connects you with your X-Class. Your vehicle can share information about its location, status of components like coolant or brake linings as well as summoning emergency services in the event of an accident.
Mercedes me connect also helps you in the event that you need a service or maintenance carried out, or in the event of a breakdown – information can be shared with Service 24h our roadside recovery service, to ensure a fast and efficient vehicle repair.
- Locate your parked X-Class.¹
- Check your X-Class’s vehicle status anytime on your smartphone.¹
- Mercedes-Benz emergency call system (eCall) automatically summons emergency services in the event of an accident.
- Live traffic² Stop-and-go, traffic jams or flowing traffic is shown in the head unit of the X-Class, based on real-time information. Live Traffic Information intelligently determines the best route getting you to your destination as efficiently as possible.
- Vehicle monitoring - Display of vehicle relevant data and condition based messages onboard, off board and remote tyre pressure, fuel level and other vehicle data can be checked via the Mercedes me app.
- Vehicle tracker¹ – Enables tracking of a moving X-Class and the present position is shown on a map.
- Geo fencing¹ - When you only want your vehicle to be used within a certain region, you can predefine an area and then check in the Mercedes me Portal or by email whether the vehicle has left or entered this area.
- Mercedes-Benz Apps - Tune in internet radio, Weather updates and Navigation ‘Send-to-pickup’.
- Maintenance management – your X-Class tells you when it needs a service or maintenance.
- Accident recovery – In the event of an accident, we can assist you with advice and recovery to a Mercedes-Benz Authorised Workshop, on request.
- Breakdown management¹ – shares data with your Mercedes-Benz Dealer to help keep your vehicle on the road.
 Available from approx. 03/2018
 Live Traffic must be activated in the Mercedes me portal and is only available where the vehicle is equipped with a Garmin® MAP PILOT or COMAND Online Navigation.
Driver and passenger seat comfort
Driver and passenger seat comfort
Long distance drives are a pleasure in the X-Class. With individually adjustable front seats and 2-way lumbar support as standard – plus the option to have heated seats and 4-way lumbar support – you’ll feel comfortable on every journey. There’s plenty of room for 3 people in the rear and the integral i-Size child restraint system makes it quick and easy to fasten child seats in.
The optional access and driving authorisation system, KEYLESS-GO, makes starting the
X-Class simple. And optional running boards can be fitted to make boarding easy too.
The X-Class’s air conditioning system provides fresh, controlled air within the interior and it includes a complex filter to help keep out dust, soot and pollen. As an optional extra you can also choose to benefit from THERMOTRONIC climate control, which automatically regulates temperature, airflow and air distribution separately for both driver and passenger (as standard for POWER line, optional for PROGRESSIVE line).
Cruise control and SPEEDTRONIC
Cruise control and SPEEDTRONIC
With Cruise control you can maintain a set speed with ease for more economical driving. With a conveniently positioned SPEEDTRONIC lever, you can also set a top speed, making it easier than ever to stick to speed limits.
- COMAND Online
- Standard Audio 20 CD
- Digital radio
- 2-way loudspeaker system
- 8 high-performance loudspeakers
- Garmin® MAP PILOT navigation system
The multi-media system COMAND Online leaves nothing to be desired with regard to infotainment, navigation and communication in the vehicle. COMAND Online displays high-quality 3D maps on a large 21.3 cm (8.4 inch) display and takes account of live traffic information, enabling dynamic route guidance. An internet browser, Mercedes-Benz apps, an integrated 80 GB hard disk and a CD/DVD drive are also included in the equipment range. COMAND Online can be controlled via an ergonomic touchpad or voice command with the LINGUATRONIC.
Stowage facilities within the X-Class have been designed to put everything you need within easy reach. Passengers can benefit from:
- Lockable glove compartment
- Cup holder in the centre console
- Ashtray in the centre console (as part of the optional Smoker’s package)
- Spectacles compartment in the overhead control panel
- Stowage under the cover of the armrest with 12-V socket and USB interface
- Compartments in the door trims – including space for 1.5-litre drinks bottle
- Stowage net in the front passenger footwell (as standard for POWER line, optional for PROGRESSIVE line)
- Ruffled pockets on the backrest of the driver and front passenger seats
- Stowage under the rear bench seat
The robust ladder-type frame makes it particularly stable and twist-resistant – giving the X-Class dynamic off-road ability with high levels of comfort.
Suspension and damping with coil springs
The X-Class chassis has independent suspension and coil springs on the front axle for improved traction, even on challenging terrain.
Optional increased ground clearance
Increased spring length offers 20mm more ground clearance, for greater off-road capability.
Offers a new level of driving comfort, while maintaining excellent off-road handling
Impressive off-road characteristics
When you switch from rear-wheel drive to 4MATIC all-wheel drive, you can move forward with confidence and ease on demanding terrain. For particularly challenging situations, low-range mode offers even greater traction.
- Robust, easy to clean loading bed
- Load bed cover
- Rail system for Cargo retention
- Water and dust protection
- Load bed anchoring rail
- 180° tailgate opening
Mountain bikes, bales of hay, chainsaws, whatever you want; the X-Class’s loading bed can easily handle dirty, wet or dusty objects up to a length of 1,587mm and weight of 1,092 kg. Between the wheel arches, the loading bed is wide enough for a transversely loaded Euro pallet.
Lane Keeping Assist
This function helps prevent accidents caused by unintentionally leaving the lane the vehicle is travelling in. A camera on the inside of the windscreen registers lane markings, while the system monitors the driver’s actions in order to determine whether a lane change is intentional or not. If the system indicates a drift, steering wheel vibrations and visual signals warn the driver.
Traffic Sign Assist
Traffic Sign Assist utilises a camera situated on the windscreen to recognise traffic signs and displays them, along with the current speed limit, on the instrument cluster multifunction display – and in the navigation mode on the media display.
Active Brake Assist
Keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front, and reduce the risk of a rear-end collision, thanks to Active Brake Assist. The system warns of potential danger, and in the event of emergency braking, you will also be supported by the adaptive brake assistant.
Tyre pressure monitoring
The standard tyre pressure monitoring system informs you when there is insufficient tyre pressure, allowing you to take action before setting off.
Adaptive brake lights
Adapative Brake Lights ensure that vehicles behind you are fully aware if you are emergency braking. All three brake lamps will start flashing in the event of a critical braking manoeuvre, or the activation of ESP or ABS. This provides a vital warning and can help shorten a driver’s reaction time. If the vehicles is brought to a complete standstill from a speed greater than 40 mph, the hazard warning lamps are automatically activated to further assist in preventing a collision.
Electronic Stability Programme with Trailer stability Assist
The X-Class’s Electronic Stability Programme is an innovative handling dynamics control system that takes the vehicle load into account. In critical situations, for instance when there is an imminent risk of skidding, it can help stabilise the vehicle by applying brakes to individual wheels and adjusting the engine’s torque.
Trailer Stability Assist also offers dynamic stability when carrying a load or towing a trailer. If weaving is detected it can be limited through the targeted braking of vehicle wheels. This stability programme also includes the ABS Anti-lock Braking System, ASR acceleration slip regulations, BAS Brake Assist, EBD Brakeforce Distribution and Hill Start Assist.
Airbags and restraint systems
The X-Class is comprehensively equipped with 7 airbags and further restraint systems that offer the best possible protection in the event of an accident. The systems can – depending on the type and severity of the collision – significantly reduce the risk of serious injuries. The automatic child seat recognition feature, automatically switches off the front-passenger airbag if the front passenger seat is unoccupied or a child seat is recognised.
Your life, your X-Class
The X-Class offers a choice of three equipment lines – PURE, PROGRESSIVE and POWER. Designed to deliver varying degrees of functionality, comfort and style, you can choose the one that suits your lifestyle and requirements best. In addition, there are several rear-of-vehicle options to consider, depending on how you’ll use the vehicle most. Add to this a wide range of Genuine Accessories to select from, and you’ll really be able to stamp your individuality on the X-Class.View pricelist
Crafted by Mercedes-Benz, styled by you
With a wide range of paint options, upholstery and wheels to choose from, you can make the X-Class your own. The styling components have been designed to enhance the form of the X-Class, but that doesn’t mean function is forgotten – far from it. Each element has been developed to do its job as effectively as possible, while delivering quality that’s built to last, from the durable paint finish to the easily maintainable material of the seat coverings.
ARTICO man-made leather/DINAMICA microfibre
Gives the interior a stylish, high-quality feel; the open-pored surface of the seat cushions contrasts beautifully with the smooth ARTICO man-made leather on the seat side bolsters.
Nut brown leather
These seats add an extra layer of class to the interior, with black stitching to set off the look, while still offering a high-quality, hard-wearing finish that stands up well to dirt.
This classic option looks sleek and stunning in the X-Class; Alpaca grey stitching adds a beautiful element of detailing to the durable and easy to maintain leather finish.
Pixel look trim element, matt black
Aluminium finish trim element with longitudinal grain
Woodgrain-look trim element, matt brown
R1G – 43.2 cm (17 inch) steel wheels in a 12-hole design
R1A - 43.2 cm (17 inch) 6-spoke light-alloy wheels, painted in vanadium silver
R1C - 45.7 cm (18 inch) 6-twin-spoke alloy wheels, painted Himalayas grey
R1E - 48.3 cm (19 inch) 6-twin-spoke alloy wheels, high-sheen black finish
 Standard for PURE line, optionally available for PROGRESSIVE line.
 Standard for PROGRESSIVE line, optionally available for PURE line.
 Standard for POWER line, optionally available for PROGRESSIVE line.
 Optionally available for the PROGRESSIVE line and POWER line.
 With tailgate open.
 When the mirrors are folded.
The vehicle width when the driver's and passenger's doors are open is 3,798 mm.
The width of the vehicle with the rear doors open is 3413 mm.
All data in millimetres. The measures mentioned are mean values. They apply to vehicles in basic equipment and in unloaded condition.
Standard and Optional features
The Mercedes-Benz X-Class is designed to play a vital role in any business, but it is important to tailor our van to your exact needs. We offer a wide range of standard and optional features to enhance your driving experience, security and safety.See all Standard features See all Optional features
It’s the first of a new kind. Be one of the first to own it.
The X-Class is an experience like no other – find your nearest Dealer and book a test drive today.Find your nearest Dealer X-Class price list Request a test drive