Servicing your van
Servicing with the Mercedes-Benz Dealer network:
keep your van every bit Mercedes-Benz
Scheduled services are a vitally important way to maintain efficiency and performance, protecting your van’s engine maximising uptime. By servicing your van with the Mercedes-Benz approved Dealer network, with trained technicians using only Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts, we ensure your van will remain every bit Mercedes-Benz.
Servicing flexibility - Three ways to plan and pay
We offer customers three ways to pay for servicing and maintenance, providing both flexibility and financial advantages.
Book each service individually and pay as you go
You can book each service on an ad hoc basis, when the ASSYST lights show on the dashboard. This can be beneficial for vans with longer service intervals.
- Service your van at over 110 approved Mercedes-Benz Dealers nationwide, with extended workshop opening hours to help maximise uptime – we will service at a time and place that suits you.
- Keep your Mercedes-Benz van every bit Mercedes-Benz – our trained van technicians only fit Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts, and all parts and labour come with a two-year unlimited mileage warranty.
- Servicing at a Mercedes-Benz approved Vans Dealer also entitles you to access to MobiloVan, our free 24-hour roadside assistance service.¹
National Service Prices
- Sprinter - £140.00*
- Vito (Pre 2015 model) - £140.00*
- Vito (2015 onwards) - £105.00*
- Citan - £99.00*
- Sprinter - £265.00*
- Vito (Pre 2015 model) - £265.00*
- Vito (2015 onwards) - £240.00*
- Citan - £199.00*
The following items may be needed in addition to the above costs:
- Dust filter from £25**
- Brake Fluid from £33**
- Coolant from £50**
*At participating Dealers only. Excludes all petrol and V6 (642 Engine) diesel variants. Prices shown are excluding VAT.
**Please contact your Dealer to get an accurate price
Spread the cost and save with our ServiceCare Maintenance Plan
The Mercedes-Benz ServiceCare Maintenance Plan allows you to spread the cost of up to 6 services without entering into a credit agreement. It’s a cost-effective way to stabilise your cash flow while ensuring your van is maintained to the highest of standards by expert technicians, fitting only Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts.
If your business requires a lot of urban driving, leading to shorter service intervals, maybe a Mercedes-Benz ServiceCare Maintenance Plan is worth considering to help you budget, with significant benefits regardless of how many vehicles you operate.
- You can pay by monthly Direct Debit and spread the cost of essential vehicle maintenance without extending your company’s credit lines, or pay upfront – it’s up to you.
- Save money – paying for your services in this way will be slightly cheaper than booking them individually.
- Fix your costs and protect your business against increased labour rates, parts prices and inflation.
- Available on any Mercedes-Benz van of any age.
- Sprinter - from £17.00 a month*
- Vito - from £15.00 a month*
- Citan - from £17.50 a month*
(*prices exclude VAT)Contact a Dealer
Cover all of your maintenance costs with our ServiceCare Complete Plan
Many businesses, particularly those operating a number of vans, enjoy entirely fixed cost maintenance with our ServiceCare Complete Plan. This allows you to tailor a maintenance package according to your business’s specific requirements, covering all services, MOTs and anything else you need – wear and tear components, tyres, ancillary equipment such as tail-lifts and fridges, even a replacement vehicle.Contact a Dealer
As with our ServiceCare Complete, you can pay monthly without entering into a credit agreement, and all work is carried out by Mercedes-Benz trained technicians fitting only Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts.
The beauty of our ServiceCare Complete Plan is its flexibility. We’ll help guide you but ultimately, what’s covered is up to you, making forecasting much more straightforward.
Quote and book your Mercedes-Benz service online
You can use our Online Van Service Advisor to generate a no-obligation quote to service your Van at one of over 110 approved Mercedes-Benz Dealers nationwide. If you’re happy with our price, you can accept it and book your service online, at a time and place to suit you.Book a service
Find out what should be included in your next service
Answer four very simple questions and the Mercedes-Benz Electronic Service Sheet Lite will let you know what should be included in your next service, with information on all the parts required.View Electronic Service Sheet
* This ESS Lite guide is intended purely for information purposes. Any service content detailed in this website may vary depending on type of use and driving style.
Store your service history securely online
Our Digital Service Book replaces the conventional maintenance book and allows all Mercedes-Benz Vans Dealers to accurately and securely document the details of your van’s service and access its service history, anywhere in the world. If you wish to view your vehicle’s service history contact your local dealer.
- Citan (415): Since launch
- Sprinter (906): Since October 2012 Production
- Vito (639): Since October 2012 Production
¹MobiloVan applies to vehicles purchased from an authorised Mercedes-Benz Dealer, originally destined for and first registered in the UK on or after 01.10.2012. To extend your coverage beyond the initial three years of warranty cover and up to a maximum of thirty years, have your vehicle serviced at one of our approved workshops and it will automatically be renewed until the next service is due. Terms and conditions apply.